Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Cool Change


Tomorrow is a pretty big day at ye olde Simple N Sexy blog.  So I thought I would take the time and do a little redecorating so to speak.  I never was thrilled with the original template but it worked.  This one feels more like me.  I like it. A lot!

Last week was unreal.  By Friday afternoon I honestly thought my head would explode.  I don't recall a time I had so many positive and negative thoughts going on all at once.  I was (and am still) a jumbled mess of emo!  Thankfully I am on vacation all next week and will have time to gather my thoughts.  I've done a lot of writing this weekend and that always helps.

I also want to say how very happy I am for Rob and his latest adventure.  I was very shocked to receive his text the other night.  And then I was very pissed when he teased me..lol.  He really had no idea how close to death he was!  I was thrilled when he agreed to call and talk it out with me.  It was wonderful to hear his voice.  I'm so glad this was such a positive experience for him.

The "Shaping Up" plan is going well.  I'm down 8lbs now and only 2 away from my 4th of July goal of losing 10.  It's good to know that I've done it before and I WILL do it again!  Losing weight, I mean.   It's funny once I get my head straight and get determined, the weight seems to fall off.  Getting my head straight is the hardest part by far.

I'm working hard for this body and it's way past time to put it to good use!  And I may have the chance this week while I'm off.  I've mentioned briefly that I've been chatting with a hot new guy.  (For some reason I'm having a hard time thinking of a name for him here so I think I'm going with HNG).  He is very attractive and has opened the door to a very titillating possibility.   I hope we get the chance to meet.  So far its been fun and very hot.

Well, I'm off to the pool.  Hope you're having as good a weekend as I am!

And she walks off singing "Vacation's all I ever wanted.  Vacation have to get away!"

2 comments: