Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All Steamed Up

Hello there!  Haven't been posting much because until recently not much had been going on.  That changed a bit yesterday.  I had been chatting online with a very nice gentleman from AM.  We had a couple of cancellations but finally had a chance to get together yesterday.  We were hoping for more time together but it was kind of a crazy morning for me and I got a late start.

Due to the inclement weather (ice glazing the trees-not the roads, thankfully) we had a little change of plans and met near his office.  He asked what I wanted to do and I suggested breakfast.  I was a little nervous and was completely embarassed because I had driven my sister-in-law's car.  It was a disaster.  Drink cans and trash everywhere.  But he said it was OK and off we went with him behind the wheel.  Tightly behind the wheel....he's a pretty big guy.

Breakfast was low key and we chatted a bit getting to know each other.  After we drove around for a bit and we seemed more relaxed with each other.  Before getting back to his office, he pulled into a parking garage.  We sat looking at each other and then he leaned in  for a kiss.  And then it was on.  We made out for awhile and things were getting pretty hot.  We steamed up all the windows actually.  :)  He pulled and twisted my nipples and reached his hand inside my shirt.  He put my hand on him over his jeans and he was hard and hot.  Eventually he took his cock out and I leaned over and took him in my mouth.  What a mouthful!  He is a big guy in every sense of the word!  I got him wet with my tongue and took him in as deep as I could.  Later he put his hands in my hair and pulled me to him passionately and kissed me so deep.  Mmmmm.  I liked that.  I've mentioned before that it's OK to manhandle me a little bit.  Yes, please.

Eventually we calmed down and he had to go back to work.  I spent the rest of the day in his town and went shopping and had lunch.  I must have been in a complete daze because I got lost and turned around leaving his area.  I didn't have any luck shopping but I really wasn't in the mood.  Well not for shopping anyway.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your shopping trip was a lot more fun than mine!!! All i got was a new belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo wooo!!!

    Sounds like a good day, all in all...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete