Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wait! Where Did It Go?


The sun is setting on Summer.  :(

Summer that is?  I know it's been awhile since I posted but I can't believe Summer is almost gone.  I wish I could say I've been away doing all kinds of exciting things and meeting all kinds of men and having some hot sex. Sadly that isn't the case.  It's been kind of slow this year in that regard.  OK..it's been nonexistent! About the time I was writing my post about thinking about sex ALL the time, the Fates were laughing at me. I was given a new position at work and I don't have time to pee--much less look at all your wonderful blogs or Tumblr.

However, September is looking up!  I have a few trips planned this month to see family and friends.  I also have a big event in town at the end of the month and a friend is coming in to attend with me.  Also, it's my favorite time of the year:  FOOTBALL SEASON!  Despite my team's ridiculously underwhelming season last year, I'm still excited.  I am a Redskins fan (yes, I still call them that!--Enough! Just change the name already and be done with it!) and desperately hoping RG3 can stay healthy.

For the most part things have been going well.  I'm enjoying being employed again and having a little "jingle" in my pocket sure doesn't hurt.  The "getting into shape" has slowed considerably, however.  I have no excuse.  Of course, now with all these things going on, I am more motivated.  I need to make a big push in the next few weeks to knock off at least a few pounds.

I haven't really "met" anyone new online this year and the last time I checked Ashley Madison pickings were very slim.  I did have one little adventure this summer with an old friend but it wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped it would be although the surroundings were luxurious.  Always nice to be invited to a 5-star resort.  Too bad it didn't result in any 5-star sex.

So that was my summer.  I hope you all had a good one.  As much as I hate the approach of cold weather, I do really enjoy the changing seasons.  I am blessed to live in one of the truly beautiful areas of the country in the fall of the year. Too bad all of that beautiful foliage likes to land in my yard!  Oh well, it's still fun to run and jump in the leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Summers always seem to fly past. Here's to a better Fall, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not meet anyone? Really?

    ReplyDelete