Monday, June 30, 2014

Nevermind

I found the cure for thinking about sex "too" much.  WATERPARKS!!!!!  All you think about there is death, torture and destruction.  Yours and everyone else's.  Screaming kids, yelling parents (and I'm ashamed to say I was one of them during an "episode" with my niece), kids pushing you out of their way.  Worse--adults pushing you out of the way.  Rowdy, stupid teenagers roughhousing in the wave pool and the list could go on and on.

But certainly not my kids(niece and nephew)...they were perfect little devils....ummmm angels.  (To their extreme credit, they uttered not a word on the way home while I was navigating Waterpark City's rush hour traffic.) The incidents passed and everyone had a great time while enjoying perfect weather--84 and sunny..when it was forecast to be in the 90's today!  I texted Rob that I was "gonna need a carton of cigarettes and a gallon of vodka when I got home....lol"   All in all, it turned out well.  Good start to the vacation.  One good thing, kids exhausted and in bed BEFORE 8 o'clock.

P.S.  My preferred mode of transportation: lazy river!

P.P.S.  Thank you very much for your thoughts on my post today.  A lot of you contacted me off the blog to let me know that apparently I'm "normal.  Ha!  What the hell do y'all know!?  LOL.  Again thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment